Welcome to Southern AeroMedical Institute.
Our comprehensive center addresses a wide diversity of applications from clinical medicine to advanced high altitude physiological training. Our training programs developed by our Medical Director, Dr. Paul W. Buza, represents the most advanced type specific training of its kind within the industry today.
- Founded in 1999, our state of the art Hyperbaric and Hypobaric Chamber have provided over 47,000 medical treatments and trained over 5,000 pilots.
- FAA – FITS Accepted Program “Scenario Based Physiological Training”
- ATC communication while flying at true altitude in the chamber
- Video recording of the training session
- Variety of hypoxia training programs available
Southern AeroMedical Institute is not to be confused with reduced oxygen breathing programs as the chamber remains the Gold Standard in true physiological training.